Screamin - Rear end paddled
Got a REAL bad spanking and butt was all red and sore and if that wasn't enough, after the paddling, I got powder and diapers put on!That was humiliating to say the least!
:-( As paddling was being given, I was scolded and I cried and cried and said "please stop" but, to no avail and then more joined in and I cried even more.
I don't even know what I did to deserve such awful spanking, but it must have been a bad thing because I had one red sore rear end!The hot warm sun got raised all over it.
You May Also Like
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "I had ordered a pair of shoes from this site simply because I could not find it elsewhere with the lack of information I had on it (obvious from the..."
- "Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports..."
- "Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) . When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out. Brown spots..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "$99 Brake Job?? Forget about it !! Classic auto repair scam artists, bait & switch...they tear down your wheels/brakes, THEN start claiming all these things that are wrong....hey,..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "Hi, I'm writing to your Facebook page because after almost 2.5 months of complaining re My Qashqai 2014 Braking Discs and nothing happened from both the authorized service center nor Nissan..."
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."