Screamin - Rear end paddled
Got a REAL bad spanking and butt was all red and sore and if that wasn't enough, after the paddling, I got powder and diapers put on!That was humiliating to say the least!
:-( As paddling was being given, I was scolded and I cried and cried and said "please stop" but, to no avail and then more joined in and I cried even more.
I don't even know what I did to deserve such awful spanking, but it must have been a bad thing because I had one red sore rear end!The hot warm sun got raised all over it.review #289669
You may also like
- "For us it is the pursuit of justice by several people one of which is: Anastasia Zakharova.she is 15 years old. The girl is from Russia. They were vacationing in..."
- "hello every body this is a true story i am a graduate student and searching for a job so that i got a call from myemployment.co.in and they told me that they will forward..."
- "Purchased a Wisecomm black and white 2 Camera surveillance system and after a few months the monitor is going out. Read tons of complaints on the net of people having..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) . When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out. Brown spots..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "After attempting to deal with customer service and getting no where I am posting my experience. The arrangent sent did not even equal $10 worth of flowers. The resolution provided..."